Tuesday

Shirtless Justin Bieber's Mexican Beach Stroll



Having made his south of the border arrival alongside girlfriend Selena Gomez earlier in the day, Justin Bieber ventured out for a sandy beach stroll in Los Cabos on Saturday afternoon (January 7).

The shirtless "Mistletoe" singer sported a pair of navy swim trunks as he joined alongside an elder gentleman for the Mexican beach excursion.

And while he's currently enjoying the relaxing getaway, Justin tweeted his plans to get back to business once returned to the States.


The 17-year-old wrote, "start work on #BELIEVE again full time in the studio next week. #workingonideasNow - this one is for the fans and the haterz. love u both."









20 comments:

fuck...i wanna suck jb cock...

This comment has been removed by the author.

I wanna suck his big fuckin dick till he cums in my mouth

I wonder how big his cock is I want it

Jb I want to fuck your dick up if we ever have sex

I would fuck him all over that beach

Omg. His pubes are soooo hit. Makes me wanna suck his dick until he shoots his load into my mouth. Mmmm....

I want to have sex with him and suck his dick and fuck him and hug him over his whole body

Rock ur six pack dude u rock don't let anyone put u down I'm a guy and when people call u gay(which I'm not) I know how u feel!

Cun on my face again and again with your.monster cock

i can't believe that my frenmie,Alexa hates him, he is hot!

I wanna ride his dick and have him shoot a giant load inside my ass.

mmmm i wanna fuck his ass so hard and suck his dick make him scream my name. his dick is so hard. here are pictures of his huge cock

http://jasminboys.com/en/wall/10837/photo/50744
http://jasminboys.com/en/wall/10837/photo/50743
http://jasminboys.com/en/wall/10837/photo/50742

I wanna fuck him suck his dick and let him stick it in my ass I wanna blow a load all over his abs and hug and kiss him everyday I wanna be boyfriends

I wanna suck his cock and make him scream and then cum all over me and suck me till I cum all over him and he sticks his monster cock in my ass and we slowly fuck and kiss. Then I'll stick my cock in him and he will scream and pump harder till I cum..... Oh it must tastle like heaven, his cock!

Post a Comment