Friday

Justin Bieber Has a F00t F3tish


Good God, beach PDAs, underage tattoos, ass-grabbing, and now foot massages? What’s the world going to be treated to next, guys, full-on sex on the streets of LA?
Justin Bieber and his girlyfriend Selena Gomez continue their beach tour with an erotic foot massage. And yes, it IS erotic, because anything Justin Bieber does with this chick just screams ‘SEX!’, duh.  Just ask his weird-ass Twitter followers.




I know it’s kind of gross to consider these two grinding up and bumping uglies, partially because Bieber is a KID and that’s sort of PEDOPHILISH, but also partially because Justin Bieber has a very young-looking body, too, and that makes me wonder for Selena. I’m not going to speculate and say that boyfriend must be packing, because I think that’s probably crossing a line, but I will say: Justin Bieber is one charmed little boy.

1 comments:

you know justin is being such a fag everyone loved him b4 selena came along like beach thats my man and she knows that she is makin all i=his fans mad thats the only reason there dating and for the s@x

Post a Comment