Tuesday

Justin Bieber & Chloe Moretz Cover Seventeen May 2012



Paired up for doubly delightful front pages, Justin Bieber and Chloe Moretz each cover the May 2012 issue of Seventeen magazine.


The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and the "Hugo" cutie brought their charming ways to the publication while each posing for individual photo shoots and opening up in separate interviews.






Highlights from Justin's interview are as follows:


On his role model:
"Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you'll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from."


On growing pp with his fans:
"A lot of times, when artists grow older, they lose their younger fans because they're just trying to get older fans. But if you try to make good music, then you'll just appease everybody. I just want to make music that's good for everybody."


On his romantic dates with girlfriend Selena Gomez:
"I'm just trying to make her happy, that's all. I think it's important to make all women feel like they're princesses, because every girl is a princess. I'm serious."


On what scares him the most:
"Losing a family member is my biggest fear. I've never lost anyone, so I don't know what the feeling would be. It would just be scary."


Highlights from Chloe's interview are as follows:


On her 'Hick' co-star, Blake Lively:
"Blake wears the most amazing clothes every day of her life. I went into her closet one night when she was trying things on for an event, and and she was getting dressed, and I was helping her choose what dress to wear. She had brought probably a hundred pairs of Louboutins, and she was like 'Try these on, try those on.' We basically had a shoe party!"


On how she still gets grounded:
"I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty. It's not like I want to go read the hot story in Cosmo and get locked up! No, I get caught for playing video games. I probably play more than any guy does.


On dating:
"I like guys that are a little bit older, if they are cool and not completely immature...I'll date one day if I find someone that I want to let into my life enough. I have to feel out the waters and see what's up."


On life imitating art:
"Of all the characters I've played, I relate the most to Isabel in Hugo. She's so adventurous and fun. She just loves reading books and those are her adventures. Isabel is a heightened version of my personality."



1 comments:

Terrific article! That is the kind of info that should be shared around the web.
Shame on Google for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and seek
advice from my site . Thanks =)

Feel free to visit my homepage :: ralph lauren outlet

Post a Comment